The Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates will prepare you for a career in the sport and active leisure industry as a mat Pilates instructor.
Through this qualification you will develop an understanding of the principles of exercise and health, anatomy and physiology; and safety and welfare in the fitness environment. You will be equipped with the practical skills and knowledge needed to plan, instruct and evaluate, safe and effective mat-based Pilates programmes for groups or individuals. In addition you will be able to provide appropriate support and advice to your clients
There is no pre-requisite for entry onto this qualification
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Principles of Pilates matwork
- Programming Pilates matwork
- Instructing Pilates matwork
- Theory papers
- Client interviews
- Group profile
- Class planning
- Summative observed assessment
- Session self-evaluation
- Case study
Sorry there are currently no dates available for this course.
Please get in touch if you are interested in this course.