To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan and instruct sports conditioning programmes to improve exercise and sports performance.
- Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent, or a Level 2 Coaching qualification or a Level 2 Activity Leadership qualification.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
This qualification comprises of 1 unit:
- Nutrition for sport and exercise performance
This qualification provides progression on to other Active IQ qualifications e.g.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance.
Sorry there are currently no dates available for this course.
Please get in touch if you are interested in this course.