To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan and instruct outdoor fitness sessions.
- Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
This qualification comprises of 1 unit:
- Planning and instructing outdoor fitness sessions
- Session plan
- Observed summative assessment
- Session self-evaluation
This qualification provides progression on to other Active IQ qualifications e.g
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Conditioning for Exercise and Sports Performance.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance.
Sorry there are currently no dates available for this course.
Please get in touch if you are interested in this course.