To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design an individualised programme for pre and post natal clients.
Learners must hold either a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ Exercise to Music or Aqua) or equivalent (including qualifications which give entry to the REPs Physical activity Advisor category) or one of the following:
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
This qualification comprises of 2 units:
- Physical activity and health considerations for the older adult
- Design and implement exercise programmes for the older adult
- Case study
Upcoming training course dates/locations.
21st April 11-3pm and 27th April 11-3pm
Venue – Nuffield Health Gosforth
21st April 2018 - 27th April 2018
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Nuffield Health||30||Book Now|