The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to design and adapt programmes to meet the needs of older adults.
Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or one of the qualifications listed below:
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork.
This qualification comprises of 2 units:
- Physical activity and health considerations for the older adult
- Design and implement exercise programmes for the older adult
- Case Study
This qualification provides progression on to:
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients.
Upcoming training course dates/locations.
5th May 2018 - 11th May 2018
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Nuffield Health||30||Book Now|