The aim of this qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in gym or exercise to music instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective circuit training sessions.
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification e.g. Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ETM).
- Some experience of circuit training is useful.
This qualification comprises of 2 units (5 credits):
- Planning a circuit training session
- Instructing a circuit training session
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
This qualification provides progression to the Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training. Learners may also progress onto related sectors such as Sports Massage.
Sorry there are currently no dates available for this course.
Please get in touch if you are interested in this course.